Hi everybody. Well, we are here!!! In Oklahoma City to meet our baby-to-be. Yesterday, I was working in the ER and Justin had the "mommy phone" (which is our designated phone for the birthmom). He called me to tell me she had called him & said she was 2.5 cm dilated. I said, "No big deal, people walk around dilated all the time". An hour or so later, he called & said she said to come now......... I almost threw up. And my ER girls started basically screaming... haha. Her OBGYN told her at her appointment yesterday that she would go into labor yesterday or today. So I left work, as did Justin, my mom, & his mom. We packed bags like crazy people. Yes, I had some things packed, but mostly I was unprepared. :( It took about 3 hours from the call to getting to the airport. Oh, and we couldn't get the private jet after all. It was in Virginia and not available. :( But that's ok! They we...
Comments
Post a Comment