Still sick!

I'm still super sick with what I thought was a cold, is now convincing me it might be a sinus infection :(  I hope it's better tomorrow.  If not, I'm calling for an antibiotic!  Geez.  It stinks to be sick when you have a baby & work & housework, etc!

I guess Zane knew that I was having a rough time of things.  For the last 2 nights, he has slept through the night!  WOOO HOOO!  It's been nice to get more than a few hours of sleep.

Sorry so short but just wanted to share about Z sleeping through the night!  It's a wonderful milestone to hit, let me tell you. ;)

Oh, PS - I am done with my Christmas shopping!  I was actually done in October, but had this one last gift to buy!  Feels so good to be done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith

We are in OKC!

14 Days in Italy - Part II